Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Open doors

So I talked to my sister Amy tonight, she told me that she spoke with Deb (Gavin's Grandma) and she told my sister that she has been doing some soul searching. I friended her on Facebook a couple weeks ago and she told my sister that she has been looking at my page and enjoys looking through my pictures. She said that she knows that Gavin deserves younger parents (as of right now Gavin is living with his grandma (Deb) and Grandpa, they took Gavin for Cara and have been taking care of him for some time now). She asked Amy if she had taken Gavin to Iowa to see us when she had him for a few weeks. Amy told her that she didn't bring him here and asked why. Deb told her that he keeps saying "Gavin go to Tracy's big house and swim in the pool and see puppies", she said he keeps talking about me. This is crazy because we went down to meet him and got there at like 7pm and left at 2pm the next day. We were only together for 9 hours and he remembers me and keeps asking to see me 8) This is so encouraging to me!!!!! I am literally on cloud 9 right now, I could scream I am so excited. Hopefully it all pans out with me being able to file alone for adoption, and well of course that Cara and Brian will surrender parental rights. I will keep you posted 8)8)8)8)

No comments:

Post a Comment