Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Weekend

OK so I did not hear back from Deb by the time I left Des Moines for Grand Island on Friday night. I literally refreshed my facebook page every 5 minutes the entire 4 hour trip to Grand Island hoping that she would write and let me know when we could meet up. She did not write during that time, so I continued checking it all of Friday night Saturday. Finally I got a message from her....yes yes yes yes yes.....dang!!!! It said that she was sorry but they had too much going on for the holiday weekend to be able to meet us and to let her know the next time we would be in town. Bummer!!!!!!! Really the only thing that kept me going was knowing that he was going to be coming out to our house for 4 days at the end of the month...Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment