Sunday, July 11, 2010

God is setting this up

My sister called me while I was out to lunch and said "Do you want me to tell you now, or should it be a surprise?" I was like WHAT?!?!?!?!? What surprise, no surprise, what are you talking about?!?!?!?! She started crying and said that she thinks we are going to get Gavin soon! WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? She said she spoke with Deb and she said that she talked to Tim and they both agree that it is not fair that Gavin does not have a mommy and a daddy and that they want him to be happy and want the cycle of moving him from here to there back here then there to stop. Amy said that Deb was crying and told her that when she looked at the pictures of us on my facebook page from Africa with all the children that was a turning point for her. I was in such shock, I was at Applebee's trying to keep from loosing it, sitting across the table from Robin who was trying to keep from loosing it so it was not all sinking in. After I got home I had to call her back and have her repeat the entire conversation.
Lord Jesus I just want to thank you for hearing my cries and answering my prayers. I ask that you would continue to open doors and let this dream be brought to fruition. That by this time next year, Gavin would be OUR SON. Amen
Lord help u to raise this little man to be an amazing Godly Son of the Most High. That you would equip us with everything we need to raise him in Your ways and to love him more than ourselves. I want to give him everything!!!! I want him to know that he is not going anywhere, that we are going to love him forever, that he is completely safe and secure with us, I want him to call us mommy and daddy, I want him to be healed, through our love and time and with Jesus help, of any emotional scars he has. That through us taking him in and loving him he would be healed of that stuff and be able to grow up happy and healthy!!!
Thanks you Thank you Thank you JESUS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment